Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tagged by Jillybean - 5 things about me....

It is suppose to be 5 things about myself that I have never told before on my blog.... I am kind of personal, so this may be a bit difficult for me, but here ya go.


1. I have long, light brown hair that hangs to my waist. It is naturally curly in ringlets that look like a piggy back perm... (remember those)

2. I LOVE oreo cookies, enough said.

3. I drive a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Both my husband and I have our own bikes.

4. I would do anything to protect my family, no matter what. My husband calls me mamma bear because of that.

5. I am FIERCLEY loyal and if you are my friend I will defend you the same way.


That is a glimpse at me.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oreo's Huh !!

Hmmmmmm

Heide said...

I want to see a picture of your hair. It sounds amazing!nsvecwo

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a peaceful and loving Christmas and that 2007 will be blessed for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm an oreo cookie fan myself...I have to limit them though, because I've actually ate so many once, that I burnt myself out on them...ha ha ha.