Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The rift between the sex's

Have you wondered why there is such a rift between the sex's? I have and more frequently as of late..... I think men want us to feel this way so that we continue to do most of the work in our relationships. Think about it they already know that we do more than they do and that if they show the slightest interest in becoming more invloved we stand on our head and "toot" the star spangeled banner in thanks to them for it. I think they keep us this way with the hopes that soon they wont have to do anything in the relationship and we can do it all.....little do they know we already do. Just rambleing today cuz I am disapointed with they hubby monster. I dont ask for much, but when I do ask for somthing I at least want an effort.. men.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are ways. The trick is the reward system. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but it's not much different than dog training. In a respectful way, that is. :)
God did wire us very differently, indeed.

Jenn said...

Rewarding someone into loving you or appreciating you does work but wouldn't you rather have them appreciate you because they want to?? Kind of like a forced "I love you". You'd rather not hear it at all. At least I wouldn't hehe.

I think that God inherently made women verbal, giving and requiring interaction face to face. Men, on the other hand, more introverted in thought, and requiring teamwork. Do you notice that? Guys bond through working side by side, not chatting on the phone or having coffee and talking about their feelers.

You have to find what your spouse or significant other needs. Is it time with you? Is it being appreciated and hearing it? Is it a good roll in the hay? (which coincidently, is quite prickly). Once you find what they need they are far more receptive to giving or working to make you happy because they want to. Cause if Mama aint happy, aint no one happy

Anonymous said...

Amen girl... I agree with you.

Heide said...

Rift? Don't you mean the Grand Canyon... the hole needed to hold the quantity of "clueless" induced by testosterone would have to be vast indeed. And what I love is when "they" act like miscommunications, etc. are all due to female hormone cycles.

Tee/Tracy said...

Wow. You know what? You could be on to something. LOL.

Anonymous said...

In the words of the Wise and Famouse Scholar William Cosby .

It takes a extremely intelligent man to act that dumb.